Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD 7.1 Channel 24-bit 192KHz PCI Express Sound Card w/ THX TruStudio
MFG Part Number: 70SB127000002
Packaging: Retail Box
3B Tech Warranty: DOA 7 days
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Our Part Number:
Price: $ 139.99
The Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD provides the highest quality audio playback of any other sound card Creative has ever introduced. This sound card includes THX TruStudio PC audio technology, bringing together two of the most respected names in sound quality to provide an unparalleled audio experience on the PC. The Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD features audiophile-grade components for high-quality playback of music, games and movies, including 122db SNR Digital-to-Analog Converters (DACs), the highest signal-to-noise ratio sound card ever produced by Creative. Replaceable OP-amps provide the flexibility to further customize your audio
- Premium Sound Blaster quality
Featuring High-Fidelity audio performance with the Digital-Analog (D/A), Analog-Digital (A/D) converters, together with a signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) of 122dB with 0.001% (THD) distortion, the Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD is the ideal choice for the demanding audiophile.
- Audiophile components
The Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD features high quality components offering audiophile-grade performance, designed to eliminate noise, while dramatically improving sound field dynamics in the high and mid tones.
- Superior headphone experience
Enjoy pristine audio in private anywhere with the superlative headphone output featuring an amazing 115dB, 24-bit/96kHz support in High-Definition (HD) quality sound for original playback.
- Personalize your sound with upgradeable components
For the discerning music listener, you can personalize your listening experience with the swappable OP-amp sockets on the sound card to tailor sound to the way you want it.
- THX TruStudio PC for unprecedented audio realism
The ground-breaking THX TruStudio PC sound effects will transform your experience into a true High-Definition (HD) multimedia emotional journey.
- Hardware accelerated EAX 5.0 for ultimate gaming audio
Hardware-powered 3D positional audio and EAX 5.0 effects provide stunning audio realism over both headphones and speakers without affecting your frame-rates.
- Pristine audio recordings with ultra low latency
ASIO recording support with latency as low as one millisecond and minimal CPU load for precise audio recordings.
- Immersive digital home entertainment
Dolby Digital and DTS encoding enable a simple one-step single-cable connection to home entertainment systems with included optical cables, for compelling surround sound.
- Optimized for Windows Vista and Windows 7
In order to achieve the ultimate Sound Blaster performance, the Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD has been optimized to work on PCs with Windows Vista or Windows 7 only.
- Front Channel Out : 24-bit, 192kHz
- Headphone (330Ohms): 24-bit, 192kHz
- Headphone (33Ohms): 24-bit, 192kHz
- Aux In: 24-bit, 96kHz
Output Level (Full Scale):
- Front Channel Out : 2Vrms
- Headphone (330Ohms): 1Vrms
- Headphone (33Ohms): 1Vrms
- Aux In: 2Vrms
SNR (20kHz Low-pass filter, A-Wgt), @ 24-bit, 96kHz:
- Front Channel Out : 122dB
- Headphone (330Ohms): 117dB
- Headphone (33Ohms): 115dB
- Aux In: 118dB
THD+N (20kHz Low-pass filter):
- Front Channel Out : 0.001%
- Headphone (330Ohms): 0.001%
- Headphone (33Ohms): 0.006%
- Aux In: 0.001%
Frequency Response (-3.5dB):
- Front Channel Out : 10Hz to 90kHz
- Headphone (330Ohms): 10Hz to 46kHz
- Headphone (33Ohms): 10Hz to 46kHz
- Aux In: 10Hz to 46kHz