Your passport to language fluency!
Instant Immersion English Deluxe v3.0 is language learning software
that provides multimedia language instruction and reference with content
reaching over 20 million users worldwide. Developed by international
linguistic and language experts, each program is strategically designed to meet
specific language learner goals and different educational styles. It
utilizes innovative methods and exclusive technology including the Immersion
Method and Spoken Error Tracking System (S.E.T.S.). With the help of a
complete language learning system, Instant Immersion Deluxe v3.0 will help you
achieve your goals in record time.
Features instruction in all essential skills:
- 1 - Language Program DVD-ROM
- 1 - Interactive Video DVD
- 1 - Who is Oscar Lake? CD-ROM
- 5 - Audio Instruction CDs
Includes 5 in-depth audio instruction CDs
- Learn on the move with this comprehensive audio curriculum.
- Progressive instruction in all the basics of structure, syntax and
- Import audio CD, transfer to your iPod or other MP3 player and go!
Traveling abroad in the near future?
Curious about another culture? Instant Immersion has the ideal solution to
your language learning needs. Come to know greetings, food and beverage
vocabulary, navigation terms and local verbiage to maximize your cultural
experience. Communicate with ease and enjoy your dream trip! Improve
conversational skills with interactive dialogue, and learn about the culture
behind the language with engaging activities.
- Vocabulary for greetings, numbers, getting around, accommodations and
- Oral and written lessons to cover all methods of communication.
- Over 26 games and activities to make learning fun.
Over 300 hours of instruction
Instant Immersion's programs are utilized by government agencies, powerful
businesses and some of the world's finest academic institutions.
Regardless if you work for a Fortune 500 corporation, small business or for
yourself, improve success with increased foreign language comprehension.
Gain a competitive edge for your career or augment your current skill set with
the Instant Immersion system. Excel in business with industry-specific
vocabulary, and prepare for meetings by practicing business conversations.
- Gender agreements, calendar terms, greetings and introductions.
- Audio curriculum customized for learning while traveling.
- State of the art speech recognition technology to ensure correct
pronunciation and accent.
- Progress instruction with learning options from basic to advanced.
The Next Generation of Language Instruction
Expand on your previous exposure to a new language and move from basic phrases,
words and greetings to true fluency. Comprehend a new language in greater
depth and add to your vocabulary with Instant Immersion's wide range of learning
tools and find yourself thinking, reading and speaking with ease. Build
your vocabulary with a 10,000 word glossary. Interactive videos further
language comprehension in a fun environment.
- Interactive software with beginner to advanced instruction.
- 3D phonetic animations to demonstrate correct movement of the mouth and
lips for each word, achieving correct pronunciation.
- Spoken Error Tracking System to detect errors and other playback of
- Includes over 300 hours of learning.
Learn a new language the EuroTalk way, using broadcast quality video and the
latest interactive techniques. Ideal for travelers, families, business
people and students.
- Works with your DVD player and TV.
- All phrases and dialogues spoken by male and female native speakers.
- 10 Quizzes to test your comprehension.
- Selections include: greetings, at the restaurant, on the phone, business
Who is Oscar Lake?
You're a fugitive in a foreign city, falsely accused of the heist of a precious
diamond, in Who is Oscar Lake? This interactive mystery game allows you to
clear your name by following clues in this new language to find the missing
- Language immersion in an interactive game format.
- 3 possible endings that increase in difficulty.
- 70+ hours of fun language learning.
- Windows XP and Vista
- Pentium III 650 MHz or higher processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 130 MB Hard Disk space
- 24X DD-ROM drive
- 800 x 600 screen resolution
- 16-bit Graphics Card
- 16-bit Windows compatible Sound Card
- Microphone (not included)
- Speakers or head set